There is a possibility to install your server white labeled, so you can sell Wallboard as your own product, under your product’s name. If you want to get more information about our server prerequisites, click here.
For white labeling, we need:
- A favicon (.ico, 48x48px), which will be appeared next to the name of your website on the browser’s tab.
- A logo (.jpg, 77x77px), which will replace our logos.
- Backgrounds (.jpg, any size, we suggest the most common sizes/aspect ratios, for example 1920×1080), you want to have in the background of the login screen.
- URL-s for a tutorial video, helps. If you don’t want the Help button to point to our knowledge base.
- An SMTP server (optional). If you want feedback from your users we need these information. Also, if a user requests a content, the request are forwarded to these addresses. Furthermore, we recommend this feature, because it sends us really basic information about how many screens are running, which way can we have a basic knowledge, how our system holds up with various numbers of screens, so we can make the most out of our product to be as fast as it can be even under pressure. To add the SMTP server to the system, we will need the following information:
- the host’s domain
- the host’s port
- we need to know if it uses TLS or not
- the admin username
- the admin password
- the e-mail address of the ‘from e-mail’. This e-mail will be the displayed as the sender.
- An error message that will be displayed in case the server goes down for some reasons.
- If you want to change the boot animation logo on the Android devices, please also provide us the ZIP file (that you can order from Fiverr for $5)
- A default emergency state message, that will be displayed when the assigned content do not has an emergency page, and the device is switched into emergency state.
For the white labeled Android client, we need:
- A launcher icon (512x512px, transparent background).
- An application ID for the Google Store.
- The application name which will be displayed in the Google Store.
- A code for bringing up the Recovery menu. For example: on our clients if you type MSD, the recovery menu pops up, where you can manually lock/unlock the device, update, disable content caching
- A logo (400x90px, transparent background) to be displayed on the login screen of the android client.
For the white labeled Lg client, we need:
- A name for the client.
- 80×80 png logo: this will be displayed in the LG menu
- 100×100, png, logo: this will be displayed above the server Url input when you have to register the device
- 130×130, png, logo: another logo for the LG menu
- 1920×1080, png: this image will be displayed when the device starts for circa 1-2 second while the TV sets up, please note that if you place your screen horizontally, you should make this picture horizontal, because the TV does not rotate the screen like a phone would do
For the white labeled BrightSign client, we need:
- A name for the client.
- A high resolution image for a default content when the device is first assigned to the server which dinamically scales (1200×1200 recommended).
Please note that we can’t white label our Knowledge base, but you are free to use it.
Also we are working on a windows client that is white label capable, but it’s not available at the moment.
Examples for the images: