- Added new data binding and external event related features.
- Added new RSS mime-types which the server accepts.
- Fixed a bug where content appeared black on Samsung screens.
- Fixed a bug where saving a content freeze the browser if it contained text and scroll widgets with a lot of text.
- Fixed a bug regarding the pause loop function.
- Fixed a bug regarding processing font-families.
- Fixed a bug where synchronized contents sometimes could not load in and showed black screen instead.
- Fixed a bug where navigating to logs from the context menu of a device, content, or loop did not set the filter.
- Fixed a bug where scrolling on the summary page was not working on the mobile view.
- Fixed a bug regarding remove customer and user.
- Added video flip option for external video players.
- Added duplicate hotkey to the editor (CTRL+D).
- Fixed a bug regarding the Scroll text widget, where the server did not accept a few RSS URL Mime types.
- Fixed a bug where if the image gallery widget contained thousands of images it caused device crashes.
- Fixed a bug where videos with 4K resolution appeared in 720p if they were not on the default page and were placed in the background.
- Fixed a bug when removing an image from a layout and saving the loop caused infinite save process.
- Fixed a bug regarding font families.
- Time thresholds of removing historical data are now configurable under the Administrator menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Contact us menu was not working.
- Fixed a bug where loops did not appear alphabetically sorted on the Home page.
- Fixed a bug where the Root screen group option appeared as “undefined” in the selector of the Remove screen group popup.
- Fixed a bug where the version of the server nodes appeared wrong in the Server nodes menu under Administrator.
- Fixed a minor bug regarding the delete license order popup of a network member.
- Fixed a bug on the Invoicing sub-menu, when searching for a customer sometimes did not find random customers.
- Fixed a bug regarding device and content paginations on the Home page.
- Fixed a bug where assigning content from search results to a screen hid the search results.
- Fixed a bug where enforce password change popup was not disappearing sometimes after a successful password change.
- Added scroll widget and content widget jump on end functionality.
- Added getContentProgressInfo function for clients, which response with which page the displayer is playing currently and for how long.
- Added keep aspect ratio option to image gallery.
- Added interactive option to the Youtube widget.
- New widget added: Mapwize.
- New notification added when page duration and animation duration conflicts.
- Added randomize order option for galleries.
- Added current state report of content to devices for audience measurement.
- Users can now set certain pages of a content to only play on selected days, or hours.
- Added limit access to an action in the displayer by requiring a PIN code authentication first.
- Added “each data row” option to contents widget which appears if the child content contains datasource, and “different data rows” is turned on.
- Added datapicker button to call API events, to include a data field value with the API call.
- Added time-based event actions to content.
- Added custom widget support to the editor.
- Added custom format (moment.js) format options to clock widget.
- Widgets on the overlay page now can be targeted by sensor events.
- Added animate widget as an external event action type.
- Added dual relay as new supported sensor type.
- Added option to turn off overlay page on specific pages.
- Added new touch and click sound.
- Added hide widget sections and hide content/page properties sections function.
- Added no line break option to text widgets.
- Added clear button to content and contents widgets data row picker.
- Added Before and After values to regexp type data text format options.
- Added new touch sound options.
- Changed playlist editor in content editor.
- Moved video widget to Basic widgets group.
- Changed the icons of all the widgets.
- Moved connections section to a popup.
- Changed design of the whole content editor.
- Complete rework of the external event handling in the editor side. New GUI, new features.
- Added charge advertiser with slide duration for loop slides.
- Added new slide-type to loop: Audio slide.
- Added on scroll loading to loop editor’s slide content manager.
- Added bold, italic, and underline font style options to loop editor template slide text, weather and clock boxes.
- Added getContentProgressInfo function for clients, which response with which slide the displayer playing currently and for how long.
- Added current state report of loop to devices for audience measurement.
- Loop displayer now notify the device on slide change to create a screenshot for preview.
- Migrated loop editor to angular 9 application.
- Images, videos, loops, templates are now dynamically loaded on scrolling or window resizing
- Changed design of the whole loop editor.
- Added customer level white labeling.
- Added summary devices list view in settings/devices.
- Added password show/hide icon to log in, sign-up, reset password, administrator/user details, administrator/customer details, and settings/users.
- On home remember which section the user collapsed, and which group the user opened.
- Data picker shows with different background color when a path is not valid currently.
- Added Content and loop analyzer functionality.
- Changed device info modal design under the administrator tab.
- Extended knowledgeBase link list.
- Help link was removed from the Downloads menu under the Settings tab, instead, it is placed into the Help button.
- Replaced gauge charts with doughnut charts under the Administrator tab.
- Improved template selector when creating new content.
- Fixed a bug where increasing the balance of an advertiser with a very huge number responded with Something went wrong: 400.
- Added datasource change event webhook to custom reporting.
- Added invoicing and support email addresses to Mail settings under the System settings menu.
- Added Software licenses sub-menu to Licenses menu, which represents the used 3rd party software and their licenses.
- Added PM2 functionality.
- Added template accessibility per customer.
- Added device register rate limiting.
- Added Enforce password change in case of weak passwords option to the System settings menu.
- Changed the technology and design of System dashboard charts.
- Removed Exit on click option from System settings menu and moved to the settings of contents and loops.
- Added appropriate error messages to login when the user or client is restricted.
- Added Single sign-on (SSO) only login feature.
- Added LDAP authentication
- Added PIN code-based user authentication.
- Added new role: Device user.
- Added Content assign and Content preview as new configurable webhook actions.
- Added webhook actions by device tag.
- Added calendar type to Google and Microsoft credentials.
- Added calendar type datasource.
- Added password change functionality in case of weak passwords.
- Password policy is now configurable on the backend with properties.
- Added external event (sensor, touch, …) files to export and precache lists.
- Added device registration rule function.
- Base64 images can be uploaded to the system now.
- Added specific screens filter option for custom asset statistics.
- Added reset sensor function to the context menu of devices.
- Added pulsing buttons for collapsed sections on the Summary page.
Added default Terms of service form.
- Removed .wmv and .ogg from supported video file extensions list.
- Improved Microsoft credential token handling.
- Optimized the webhook processes on the server-side.
- Optimized the communication process between the Master and DMS servers.
- Install as Brightsign firmware option will not appear anymore for non Brightsign devices on Install application popup.
- Fixed a bug where PWA client was pointing to the wrong URL under the Settings tab.