Skip to content
System mods in v1.8
Version 1.8.2 (Under construction)
- Added scroll widget and content widget jump on end functionality.
- Added getContentProgressInfo function for clients, which response with which page the displayer is playing currently and for how long.
- Added keep aspect ratio option to image gallery.
- Added interactive option to the Youtube widget.
- New widget added: Mapwize.
- New notification added when page duration and animation duration conflicts.
- Added randomize order option for galleries.
- Added current state report of content to devices for audience measurement.
- Users can now set certain pages of a content to only play on selected days, or hours.
- Added limit access to an action in the displayer by requiring a PIN code authentication first.
- Added “each data row” option to contents widget which appears if the child content contains datasource, and “different data rows” is turned on.
- Added datapicker button to call API events, to include a data field value with the API call.
- Added time-based event actions to content.
- Added custom widget support to the editor.
- Added custom format (moment.js) format options to clock widget.
- Widgets on the overlay page now can be targeted by sensor events.
- Added animate widget as an external event action type.
- Added dual relay as new supported sensor type.
- Added option to turn off overlay page on specific pages.
- Added new touch and click sound.
- Added hide widget sections and hide content/page properties sections function.
- Changed playlist editor in content editor.
- Moved video widget to Basic widgets group.
- Changed the icons of all the widgets.
- Moved connections section to a popup.
- Changed design of the whole content editor.
- Added charge advertiser with slide duration for loop slides.
- Added new slide-type to loop: Audio slide.
- Added on scroll loading to loop editor’s slide content manager.
- Added bold, italic, and underline font style options to loop editor template slide text, weather and clock boxes.
- Added getContentProgressInfo function for clients, which response with which slide the displayer playing currently and for how long.
- Added current state report of loop to devices for audience measurement.
- Loop displayer now notify the device on slide change to create a screenshot for preview.
- Migrated loop editor to angular 9 application.
- Images, videos, loops, templates are now dynamically loaded on scrolling or window resizing
- Changed design of the whole loop editor.
- Added customer level white labeling.
- Added summary devices list view in settings/devices.
- Added password show/hide icon to log in, sign-up, reset password, administrator/user details, administrator/customer details, and settings/users.
- On home remember which section the user collapsed, and which group the user opened.
- Data picker shows with different background color when a path is not valid currently.
- Added Content and loop analyzer functionality.
- Changed device info modal design under the administrator tab.
- Extended knowledgeBase link list.
- Help link was removed from the Downloads menu under the Settings tab, instead, it is placed into the Help button.
- Replaced gauge charts with doughnut charts under the Administrator tab.
- Improved template selector when creating new content.
- Fixed a bug where increasing the balance of an advertiser with a very huge number responded with Something went wrong: 400.
- Added datasource change event webhook to custom reporting.
- Added invoicing and support email addresses to Mail settings under the System settings menu.
- Added Software licenses sub-menu to Licenses menu, which represents the used 3rd party software and their licenses.
- Added PM2 functionality.
- Added template accessibility per customer.
- Added appropriate error messages to login when the user or client is restricted.
- Added Single sign-on (SSO) only login feature.
- Added LDAP authentication
- Added PIN code based user authentication.
- Added new role: Device user.
- Added Content assign and Content preview as new configurable webhook actions.
- Added calendar type to Google and Microsoft credentials.
- Added password change functionality in case of weak passwords.
- Password policy is now configurable on the backend with properties.
- Improved terms of service.
- Removed .wmv and .ogg from supported video file extensions list.
- Improved Microsoft credential token handling.
- Fixed a bug where PWA client was pointing to the wrong URL under the Settings tab.