Editor & Displayer
- Added a version of undo/redo. Users can also take and reload snapshots.
- Added an interface to the displayer for custom scripts to navigate to pages, get the dom elements corresponding to widget ids, etc.
- Added date&time option to special formatting for text type data binding and text type table cells.
- Added link to data picker window in content to navigate to settings/datasources.
- Added overlay page (similar to slidemaster, but it is on top).
- Added refresh datasource of a widget to customScriptAPI.
- Added bind meta data to widgets.
- Default page now can be renamed.
- Table widgets can be sorted and filtered by values in columns.
- Added option to add sensor event listener through customScriptAPI in displayer.
- Added disable screensaver checkbox to page properties. It disables both screensaver and return to default.
- Added option to set custom resolution modal in editor to expand the content instead of streching it.
- Content editor will now remember the last opened folder, and next time it will load in from that point.
- After adding a new page to a content, it will be automatically opened.
- Content synchronisation option as one global setting.
- Fixed a bug where image gallery was not hidden with ‘hide based on’ function.
- Fixed memory leaks in displayer.
Simple Loop editor/displayer
- Added click event option for Loop template boxes.
- Added custom template from url and from html options to simple editor templates.
- Added font family select option to loop editor.
- Added rule picker to “hide based on data field” feature.
- Added the pivot table asset and form data usage display as a PROTOTYPE.
- Improved Loop Editor’s edit template modal. Restyled template slide and box properties, open box properties when box is clicked in the template preview.
- Added device uptime chart to analytics page.
- Added generate example link button for webhook actions.
- Added google credential tab to settings, where users can create credentials which can authentice google drive accounts and microsoft accounts.
- Added ‘connect shared folder’ option in file manager, where users can connect folders from previously authenticated google drive accounts.
- Added new modal to advertisers on settings to generate download link for proof of play statistics.
- Added quick filtered folders to file picker.
- Added show only devices with data slidebox to Analytics.
- Added tagging option to files (in file manager).
- Added application properties overwrite through frontend.
- Call device actions on search results on summary.
- Added file validity syncronization from sharepoint and valid file filter option in quickfilters.
- Added sorting to active clients column under Administrator tab.
- Added time picker to pre-cache modals.
- Only count approved orders in license limits.
- Fixed a bug where file upload was not working on Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where network owner selector was not sorted alphabetically.
- The DMS can sync all device updates now.
- Added device status data to screens csv output under Administrator tab.
- Added ‘assign content’, ‘preview content’ and ‘restart device’ webhook actions.
- Devices with datarow id will only download the specified row of the datasource not the whole.
- Centralized weather, short url and location resolve.
- Changed Gallery widget rendering engine to increase stability.
- Improved performance of device select on the Analytics page.
- Reload/load contents through the Client Application instead of the displayer reloading itself.
- Sending webhook with non existing event_id will throw an error now.
- Reduced the data traffic between DMS and Master server.
- Fixed a bug where set volume and set brightness were not working on devices which are connected to DMS.
- Fixed a bug where the system sent invoicing emails with turned off invoicing on customer.