We support the latest browsers such as: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge. However, due to ongoing improvements and updates, older browsers may run into compatibility issues.
We strongly recommend to use the latest Chrome version. Please note, that you may run into issues if you are using Chrome version 57 or lower.
Also, if you want to play YouTube videos in the browser preview, you have to set the autoplay option to ‘enable’ in Mozilla, Chrome, Safari to play videos in your browser.
In Chrome versions 61-72:
- Write chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy in your search bar
- Find the ‘Autoplay policy’ section
- Select the ‘No user gesture is required’
- Click the menu button and choose ‘Options’
- Select the ‘Privacy & Security’ panel
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section
- Find the ‘Block websites from automatically playing’ setting and remove the check from the checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Safari’ button, and select the ‘Preferences’ menu
- Choose the ‘Websites’ panel, and find ‘Auto-Play’ section
- In the right bottom corner, you will see the ‘When visiting other websites:’ option, choose the ‘Allow All Auto-Play’