Operation System requirement:
- Docker CE compatible OS. (https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/)
Minimum Hardware specification:
- 4 core CPU (prefer dedicated cores)
- 8 GB RAM
- SSD or server HDD
Recommended Operating System:
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- CentOS 7
- RHEL 7
- Debian 9
- Stable network
- At least 100Mb/s connection between the server and the devices.
- Ping under 100ms between the server and the devices.
- Opened ports statement
- Nginx – 80, 443/tcp – inbound
- OpenSSH – 22/tcp – inbound
- NTP – 123/udp
We will need SSH connection to your server to be able to update and manage your system!
The server can send emails, but for that, you have to configure an SMTP service e.g smtp.gmail.com
Twilio SMS service
The server can handle Twilio service, for that, you have to configure the service, more info: https://www.twilio.com/
This service helps to restrict the bots.
The “Create new Google Spreadsheet” function will not work without this setting.
If you want us to white-label your server, click here for more information about White Labeling.