Chrony + Autoheal
Chrony is an NTP service, we are using for content synchronization.
More info: https://chrony.tuxfamily.org/
Autoheal is a service that monitors and restarts unhealthy docker containers.
Download the sample chrony-compose.yml file and compose-up on your own server if you want.
Logrotate service can crawl for logfiles and rotate them.
We highly recommend installing this service!
Download the sample logrotate-compose.yml file and compose-up on your own server if you want.
Watchtower is an application that will monitor your running Docker containers and watch for changes to the images that those containers were originally started from. If the watchtower detects that an image has changed, it will automatically restart the container using the new image.
The image tag should include the registry too if not the watchtower cannot update it.
More info: https://containrrr.dev/watchtower
Download the sample watchtower-compose.yml file and compose-up on your own server if you want.
The sample is configured to check updates for the containers are listed at command every weekday at 8:30 AM in CET.
- WATCHTOWER_CLEANUP=true -> The old image will be deleted after update.
- WATCHTOWER_SCHEDULE=0 30 8 * * 1-5 -> Cron schedule(includes sec), it means check 8:30 AM between Monday and Friday.
- WATCHTOWER_POLL_INTERVAL=30 -> It means it will check for updates every 30 sec, cannot be provided with schedule!
- TZ=CET -> The timezone used by the watchtower. If you are using the schedule, you should configure it to your timezone.
- Timezone list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones
- If not empty, only the listed containers will be checked for updates!