There are three components that needs access to a network, the server, clients, and sensors.
Servers and Clients coincide with one another and have the following requirements:
- The clients need a network connection to communicate with the Server.
- Clients can connect with WIFI or a wired connection. We recommend a wired connection as it is more stable and faster.
- The clients may occasionally need to download large files from the server (Ex. videos)
- We suggest having the server in the same country as the clients are so they can communicate smoothly.
- The sensors can only be connected through WIFI.
- We suggest having a separate network for sensors. The network can be private as well.