First time login summary
When you login to our Editor interface for the first time the first thing that you are going to see is the Summary page.
The first thing that you have to do is to create a client in the client’s menu.
- After that you will be able to navigate to the Home Screen.
- See more about the: Home screen.
The second thing that you have to do is to download our Android or Windows client application and install it to a device.
The next thing is to register the new device into the Editor interface.
- See more about: Registration of a new device.
Now you need something to display on your device, you can create your own content in the editor and then assign it to a screen.
- See more about: How to use our editor.
- See more about: Managing screens.
- You can also create a content template and use that to create other contents.
- See more about: Content templates.
Check out our Knowledge Base if you want to know more about our interface.
Or you can print all of the articles of the knowledge base from here.
If you have any question, feel free to ask about it in our Q&A section.