In the File Manager, you can manage your images, videos, sound files and custom text fonts.
You can see the supported file formats in our Supported formats Article.
You can reach the File Manager many ways. The easiest is by clicking on the ‘File Manager’ menu.
You can also open the File Manager in our Content Editor and Loop Editor too.
After clicking on the ‘File Manager’ button, you will see this:
- Upload files or create a folder
- Upload: You can upload your chosen files from your Computer.
- Create folder: You can create a folder. Folders can help you sorting your files and managing them.
- Connect shared folder: You can connect a shared folder like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive/Sharepoint. For more information, please visit our SharePoint Integration, Google Drive Integration, OneDrive Integration Article.
- Create quick filter folder: You can create a special folder that holds files that matches your criteria. For more information, please visit our Quick Filter Article.
- Search in files’ and folder’s name in all folders: You can search for a specific file.
- Change list item size: You can change the item’s size.
- Download display statistics: You can download the display statistics. It contains information about the files usage in contents and loops.
- Show display statistics: You can see the display statistics. It contains information about the files usage in contents and loops.
Also, you can see your total data usage on the top right corner.
After you uploaded a file, you will see informations and buttons on it by hovering the mouse cursor on the item.
- Top left: You can see the size of your file.
- Top right: You can delete your file.
- Bottom left: You can edit the validity of the file. For more information, please visit our Quick Filter Article.
- Bottom right: You can add tags. For more information, please visit our Quick Filter Article.
- By hovering the mouse cursor on the placeholder of the file, you can see its name. If the file is a video, you can preview it.
- Below the placeholder, you can edit the name of your file.
- On share folders, you can find this icon: . Here you can set if you want AutoSync or not.
- You can find this icon on custom font files with .otf extension:. This is a warning for you that this font might not work properly on LG and Samsung clients.