How can we help?
This article shows you how to change your password if you are able to log in.
Enabling two-factor authentication allows you to make login more secure by requiring an additional step when logging in to the Wallboard system.
- In the top-right corner click on your name/profile icon. This will open a popup and here click the Profile button.
- Turn on the ‘Use 2 factor authentication’ slide box.
- Now, as you can read, you have to scan the Barcode which appears below the slide box, with the Google Authenticator mobile phone application.
- Download Google Authenticator from the Google Play Store for Android, or from the Apple App Store for IOS.
- Start the Google Authenticator on your phone.
- Select the Read QR code mode, and scan the code on your Profile settings.
- When the app successfully recognized your profile, you can finalize the saving of it to your phone.
- You are done with setting up the Google Authenticator. You have to see your email address with a login code in the application.
You will get a new one-time login code every 30 seconds, which you have to fill into the One-time password field on the Wallboard Login page.