The e-mailing feature can be enabled or disabled. We highly recommend it to be enabled. First of all, all the user feedbacks are received through this SMTP mail server. On the other hand, it sends us daily statistics about how our system runs, which data can we analyse and make our system more stable and up to date for the market’s needs.
To set up the SMTP mail server we need the following details:
- We need the SMTP host domain.
- The port of the SMTP server.
- Whether the server uses TLS protocol or not.
- The username.
- The password connected to the username.
- A From e-mail, which will be displayed on the outgoing letters.
- A To e-mail address, where the feedback arrive.
- A copycat e-mail adress (if needed).