The e-mailing feature can be enabled or disabled. We recommend enabling this feature. Enabling e-mail allows user feedback being received through the SMTP mail server. It also sends us daily statistics about how our system runs. This data allows us analyze, optimize, and keep our software up to date.
A SMTP mail server set up requires:
- A SMTP host domain.
- The port of the SMTP server.
- Whether the server uses TLS protocol or not.
- The username.
- The password connected to the username.
- A ‘From e-mail’, which will be displayed on the outgoing letters.
- A ‘To e-mail’ address, where the feedback arrives.
- A copycat e-mail address (if needed).