- Fixed a bug regarding the Move to server function.
- Sending update screen command to Qbic devices will now force an update.
- Devices will now try to remove external video players before they react to a set orientation command to prevent application crash.
- Fixed the Android system time fallback date to be set immediately after boot is completed.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes devices after restart showed black screen.
- Fixed a bug where preset orientation changed back to system default on restart.
- Fixed a bug where devices stuck in boot loop because of the system startup rotation.
- Fixed a bug where the locking process caused the android settings to be disabled because it was a launcher application on some device types.
- Fixed a bug where a few device types could be stuck on permission checking.
- Fixed a bug where devices sometimes did not recognize that the internet connection was re-established on the application start.
- Fixed a bug where preview images of Qbic devices were not rotated correctly, and portrait devices showed landscape previews.
- Added a new user command for Qbic devices, which can turn on/off the HDMI CEC.
- Added a reload content mechanism whenever the Webview is not able to load in embed URLs because of ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error.
- Fixed a bug where Qbic devices used the base application update process, along with its own.
- Fixed the Android system time fallback date.
- Fixed a bug where assigning two loops after each caused the second assign to not work.
- Fixed a bug where Qbic devices could be stuck in boot.
- Added a new locking process for special device types.
- Fixed a bug where devices stopped scheduling the next content after a few changes.
- Fixed a bug where some USB camera sensor events were not sent into the content.
- Fixed a bug regarding USB camera, when other USB devices were detached the camera stopped working.
- Fixed a bug regarding caching datasource files.
- Fixed a bug where the preview images were rotated with a few degrees.
- Fixed a bug where the synchronization process could not start due to a disappeared event.
- Optimized the caching process.
- Modified the file storing of the cache process.
- Fixed a bug where the preview of the attached USB camera was never removed after detach.
Fixed a bug where the application could not load in contents with a bad internet connection.
- Fixed a bug regarding the clear cache function.
Fixed a bug where the MAC address of a Qbic device was reported in a wrong format.
- Added device rate limiter function, which prohibits a lot of devices to register on the server at once. The rate limit is depending on the server settings.
- Added new demo mode.
- The caching process is completely reworked.
- Fixed a bug where devices could not parse the configuration of the barcode reader.
- Fixed a bug where devices, after move to server command, cached from the previous server.
- Fixed a bug where audience statistics were not reported to the server if the content contained only the default page in its playlist.
- Fixed a bug where the device could not register back to the server if the server banned the device because it sent too many requests.
- Fixed a bug regarding tracking on the GT King devices.