Windows minimum requirements
- Dual core CPU with iGPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB free disk space
- 10/100 Mbit network connection
- Windows 10 OS
- Administrator rights to run the application
Wallboard Windows signage player application can run either on Windows mini box or desktop PCs.
Typical mini PC box
- a mobile (undervolted) dual or quad core CPU
- at least 4 GB of RAM
- eMMC or SSD storage
These players usually good for displaying basic contents on a single/dual screen (FHD) setups.
Usual minimum desktop/signage player
- quad core standard voltage CPU
- integrated or dedicated GPU
- at least 8 GB of DDR4 RAM
- HDD or SSD storage
A desktop PC is much more customizable for your needs, these players are recommended for multiscreen setups and 4K contents.
💡 SSD storage is always recommended to achieve faster boot time and better playback performance.
You can download the latest version of our Windows Client from Settings tab by selecting the “Download” menu and then selecting the x64 or x86 .exe installer file