Server Level Agreement
Service level agreement
Version 1.5 – August 2017
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between Wallboard.info (“wallboard”, “us” or “we”) and users of the Wallboard.info Services (“you”) governs the use of the service under the provisions of our General Terms & Conditions Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms & Conditions.
1. Service Commitment: 99.00% Uptime
Wallboard.info will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your service running with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.00% during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). Subject to the SLA Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit. A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.00% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 446 min/month of Unavailability.
“Maintenance” means scheduled Unavailability of the service, as announced by us prior to the service becoming Unavailable. “Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the service were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion. “Service Credit” means a credit denominated in Euro, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account. “Unavailable” and “Unavailability” mean, for the service, when your service is not running or not reachable due to our fault.
3. Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges due on your invoice for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred, applied proportionally to the Services that were Unavailable, in accordance with the schedule below:
* For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.00% but equal to or greater than 95.00%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 10% of the charges attributable to the affected resources
* For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.00%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 30% of the charges attributable to the affected resources
For example, if https://wallboard.info is Unavailable for 60 minutes, you would be eligible for a Service Credit for 10% of what your monthly charged. We will apply any Service Credits only against future payments for the service otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from wallboard.info. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one euro. Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
4. Sole Remedy
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the service is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
5. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
* the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line;
* the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
* the account handle(s); and
* logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
6. SLA Exclusions
The service commitment does not apply to any Unavailability:
- That results from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the Wallboard.info network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from failures of the service not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That results from any Maintenance.
If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.