Hardware (up to 2000 devices and 30 customers):
- CPU with 4 or more cores
- At least 4 GB RAM memory
- At least 60 GB of free space on SSD
- In all cases it is recommended to have a Gbit internet connection on the server to serve customers
If you want to upgrade you will need:
- 1 GB RAM memory per 1000 devices
- 1 GB additional SSD space per customer
- Our software can run on any Linux Server OS where Apache, Tomcat, and MySQL can operate. However, we recommend installing Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, due to its large support network. We also use it on all of our servers so it will allow us to give you full, optimum support.
- If Apache2, Tomcat 8 or MySQL are installed, please remove them. This will allow a clean installation of the server along with our default configurations to minimize issues.
- We need to have root access on the server and the login for MySQL.
- A domain nae (optional). You can also use the ip address if preferred..
- The storage path where you want the database to be placed.
- A locally hosted VPS that we have access to.
- We will require a SHH connection to be able to update and manage your server/
Things we recommend:
- Google Analytics for your own use to see statistics and other reports that can be exported from the system.
- Have a backup for the server in case your server needs to be recovered.
- Have SSDs installed in raid.
If you want us to white label your server, click here for more information about White Labeling.
If you have questions or want to have more information about our server, click here for the Server Setup section.