There is a possibility to install your server white labeled, so you can sell Wallboard as your own product, under your product’s name. If you want to get more information about our server prerequisites, click here.
For white labeling, we need:
- A favicon (.ico, 48x48px), which will be appeared next to the name of your website on the browser’s tab.
- A logo (.jpg, 77x77px), which will replace our logos.
- Backgrounds (.jpg, any size, we suggest the most common sizes/aspect ratios, for example 1920×1080), you want to have in the background of the login screen.
- URL-s for a tutorial video, helps. If you don’t want the Help button to point to our knowledge base.
- An SMTP server (optional). If you want feedback from your users we need these information. Also, if a user requests a content, the request are forwarded to these addresses. Furthermore, we recommend this feature, because it sends us really basic information about how many screens are running, which way can we have a basic knowledge, how our system holds up with various numbers of screens, so we can make the most out of our product to be as fast as it can be even under pressure. To add the SMTP server to the system, we will need the following information:
- the host’s domain
- the host’s port
- we need to know if it uses TLS or not
- the admin username
- the admin password
- the e-mail address of the ‘from e-mail’. This e-mail will be the displayed as the sender.
- An error message that will be displayed in case the server goes down for some reasons.
- If you want to change the boot animation logo on the Android devices, please also provide us the ZIP file (that you can order from Fiverr for $5)
- A default emergency state message, that will be displayed when the assigned content do not has an emergency page, and the device is switched into emergency state.
For the white labeled Android client, we need:
- A launcher icon (512x512px, transparent background).
- An application ID for the Google Store.
- The application name which will be displayed in the Google Store.
- A code for bringing up the Recovery menu. For example: on our clients if you type MSD, the recovery menu pops up, where you can manually lock/unlock the device, update, disable content caching
- A logo (400x90px, transparent background) to be displayed on the login screen of the android client.
Examples for the images: