System changes in v1.2
The 1.2 version is the current version of our system.
We have done over three hundred issues.
This document summarizes the most important ones.
- File manager on the setting’s page
- Share content function
- Changing time and time zone function for screen groups
- Displaying user IDs
- Preview emergency state feature
- Popup and navigate function to elements
- Soft matrix on displayers
- New social elements (Facebook and Twitter)
- Alerting about lost websocket connection
- Send email at user removal function
- Client compresses the LOG files before uploading
- Reboot Scheduler
- New license generator application.
- Faster device registration window
- Collapsible elements side menu
- Separated button for the page scheduler
- Improved e-mail validation
- Remove Wallboard folders at uninstall
- Client updates
- Content Editor zoom fix
- Summary draggable items fix
- Long translated string overlapping bug fixed
- Slow Super Admin GUI fix
- Super Admin Track-by bug fixed
- Delete function in the Editor interface repaired
- Scroll element speed bug fixed
- Disable Windows Time service to prevent built in time synchronization
- Windows Client Crash fix
- Uninstalling the windows client with the remove device function fixed
- Application startup fix
- Alert mode bug fixed
- Firefox version’s bug fixes.
Tasks done Since realase date
- Added duration option to the Popup function
- Fixed the issue with the Scrolling text’s delay function
- Pieces element bug fix
- Improvement: Filemanagger refreshes on file upload
- Weather widget delay fix
- Youtube widget fix
- Show unassigned screens on map function fix
- Font upload fix.
- Improvement: Install application from server